08 February 2006

Crodberry and Vandka

Lost was laugh-out-loud delicious tonight. Well, I guess I was the only one in the room laughing, but it was still pretty good, any way you're sliced. And to think I almost forgot it was even on.

So there's a car alarm that is audible in my room when all internal sources of sound are silenced, and it's been going off for more than 24 hours, and it's really pissing me off. I checked out the car. The license plate says Fr3sh. No word on dice in the mirror, or anything fun like that.

I've been missing, for a couple weeks now, my second pair of NiMH batteries for my digital camera, which is why I haven't been taking/posting any pictures. I'm far less inclined to take the camera out if I'm expecting to end up out of juice at any moment.

I'm more than a little pissed off at Office Max / Office Depot, neither of which will tell me how much my print job will cost with tax, requisite for the onerous soul-crushing paperwork engineered to prevent student groups from ever accomplishing anything. What are they, stupid?