23 April 2006

Smells like food in the hall and weed in the bathroom

Just listened to the first place Red Sox (thanks for fighting off Baltimore for us last night, Yankees) finally beat Toronto. Should be a hell of a contest down the stretch.

I just realized that you can refer to rookie closer Jonathan Papelbon as Jon Bon Juvie. That's way better than saying the opposing team got "Papsmeared". So JonBon got it done.

I had been thinking, for a good while now, of going back to the flophawk. My hair is pretty gross at this point. In fact, last Thursday, my boy the Flipperbaby had agreed to shave it up for me, but the jetlag took me to an early slumber and I slept right through that engagement as well as a party and ½.

Speaking of jet lag, got up at 4 am for the third day in a row today, boo. Especially lame because it rained hard until late afternoon so there was super nothing to do, even if there had been anything to do at 4 in the morning.

Anyway, Papelbon won a bet because he kicked so much ass and had to get a mohawk (doesn't that seem a little backwards?) One of these WEEI clowns (I don't know which is Trupiano and which Castiglione) said something about it being high in the running for worst hair cut of the month, but the hell with those old bastards. Check it out, that shit is thunderdome and ½. Anyway, I'm even more enthused about shaving selections from my own head, now.

I read my named spelled "Willomane" today. I think that's a kinda cool typo. It was this girl named Mallory. Can you believe that I know two people named Mallory? Fucking insane, right?