22 April 2006

Jet lag continues

So my sleep schedule is still totally out of whack. Thursday night I was supposed to go out to a party, meet some friends, get my head shaved back into the notorious flophawk...anyway I had one drink in the early evening, so I headed back to my room to lay down and listen to the Red Sox on ESPN2...I passed out from like 8 to 10:30. And then I got up at 10:30 and I totally couldn't move. Couldn't get out of bed, I was wrecked with exhaustion. So I slept until like 4:30 am Friday morning. Yesterday I took a nap in the newspaper office from around 6:30 to 10:00. Woke up and dragged myself accross campus to my for real bed. Then I ended up sleeping until about 5:30 am. So not only was that at an inconvenient hour, it also represented an eleven hour committment to sleep. This time I slept through Ralph Nader on the Colbert Report. And it's killing me, because the web site video clip of the interview is one of two out of six or seven that for some reason don't display properly.

Boos all around.